Ready to cancel your Instasize premium subscription? Many users find it difficult to cancel the premium subscription or cancel the billing before the free 7-day trial ends.
If you don’t cancel the subscription 24 hours before the free trial is over, you will be billed automatically, and your subscription will renew automatically. Here is how to cancel and avoid unwanted charges:
How to cancel Instasize on Android device
If you are not satisfied with the app, Instasize does not cancel your subscription for you; it must be done through the Google Play Store app.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your phone or tablet.
- Make sure that you are logged in to your own account.
- Click the ‘Menu’ tab.
- Click ‘Subscriptions.’
- Select ‘Instasize’ and click ‘Cancel’ subscription.
How to cancel Instasize on Apple device
As with Android devices, the subscription must be canceled by the customer manually using the Apple Store App.
- Open the Apple Store App.
- Click your ‘profile photo’ at the top of the page, which takes you to your ‘Account’ page.
- Log in and click on ‘Account Settings.’
- Click on ‘Subscriptions.’
- Tap on ‘Instasize.’
- Click the red button with a ‘Cancel my subscription’ option.