If you no longer need your VSCO membership or free trial, here is all the information about how to cancel it.
The cancelation of your subscription must be made through your device (phone or tablet).
Membership and auto-renewal must be cancelled through the device settings and the app store where you downloaded the app.
How to access settings from VSCO APP
- Go to the VSCO profile page, click on ‘Profile’ icon.
- Next, click the ‘Settings’ icon and click the link provided to your device settings.
- Click on the ‘Support’ tab.
- Tap ‘Manage Subscription’ button.
- Select ‘Cancel.’
How to cancel VSCO on APPLE iOS
Unless you cancel the subscription or free trial, it will automatically renew. It must be cancelled 24 hours before the renewal date.
Open the iTunes App with this link: https://apps.apple.com/account/subscriptions
Make sure you are logged in
Select ‘VSCO’ and click ‘CANCEL.’
- Sign in to the Apple APP store.
- Go to ‘view information tab.’
- Scroll to the ‘subscriptions’ tab and click ‘manage.’
- Click ‘edit VSCO’ and hit ‘cancel subscription.’
iPod & iPad & iPhone
- Open the ‘settings’ tab.
- Click on your name.
- Open ‘subscriptions’ tab.
- Tap on the ‘VSCO subscription’ and click ‘Cancel subscription.”
How to cancel VSCO on ANDROID
Android user can cancel the VSCO subscription on their phone or tablet through their Google Play Store Account.
GOOGLE PLAY APP
- Click on the link to open your google play account: https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions
- Open Google ‘Settings.’
- Click ‘Subscriptions.’
- Select ‘VSCO’ and click ‘Cancel Subscription.’
How to cancel the VSCO free trial
VSCO offers a 7-day free trial of the VSCO membership. To avoid being charged for a subscription, cancel the trial 24 hours before the free trial is over. Cancel through the APPLE APP STORE or GOOGLE PLAY STORE.
You will be able to use the VSCO app until the date your subscription ends, but the company does not offer any refunds.
Here is a video tutorial on how to cancel your VSCO account:
And here is a tutorial on how to cancel any app subscription (in addition to VSCO) on iPhones with just a few steps: