Snapseed is a free photo editor application developed by Google, compatible with Android and iOS, and complete with professional-level editing options. It comes with many features that usually only come with paid or membership applications. This app is known as an ‘easy to use’ photo editor for amateur photographers who want professional-looking results.
You can use the app on Android, iOS, Mac, and PC. If you’ve tried Snapseed and come to the conclusion that you don’t need it, this tutorial will show you how to delete the app.
How to delete Snapseed from Android Device:
- Go to the ‘settings’ app on your device.
- Click ‘Apps & Notifications.’
- Select ‘see all apps.’
- Select the ‘Snapseed app.’
- Click ‘Uninstall.’
Delete from Google Play Store
- Launch the Google Play App.
- Click on ‘Settings.’
- Select ‘My Apps & Games.’
- Look at the ‘Installed Apps’ and click on ‘Snapseed.’
- Tap ‘Uninstall.’
How to delete Snapseed from iOS Device:
- Go to the home screen of your phone or select the screen on which the app is placed.
- Select the ‘Snapseed app’ on the screen and hold until the app begins to jiggle.
- Once the app jiggles, click the ‘X’ and tap ‘Delete.’
- If your iPhone has FACE ID, tap ‘Done.’ If you are using an older model, press the ‘Home’ button.
- Select the ‘Snapseed app’ on the home screen of your tablet.
- Press and hold the app for a few seconds until it begins to jiggle.
- Tap ‘X’ and hit ‘Delete.’
- If your iPad has a home button, click it. If not, with your finger, swipe up from the bottom edge to the top of the screen.
If you follow these steps, the app should be removed from your device. You can always re-install deleted apps by downloading them again.
And in case you decide not to delete Snapseed, here are a few cool things you can do with it: