The selfie is one of the most popular forms of photography – everybody takes selfies, it’s a worldwide phenomenon, and it’s not going away any time soon! Social media requires people to continually post selfies in the most innovative way to keep things interesting.
An excellent photographer must keep up with the best selfie and self-portrait techniques and continuously evolve and learn. That’s where a selfie and self-portrait course comes in handy!
Check out three of the best online courses and take your skills to the next level!
- Lightricks Academy – Stunning Portraits and Selfies Course
A straightforward course that teaches you all the basics of portrait photography and offers you the skills and tricks necessary to take the best selfies and self-portraits. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to overcome common problems while shooting portraits
- How to master composition
- How to create optimal lighting conditions
- Make-up tips for the flattering photos
- How to pose and use props to your advantage
- How to instruct your subjects to pose
- How to style photoshoots
- How to take selfies with both smartphones and expensive cameras
- Selfie Masterclass: How to Take Perfect Selfies Certification
A comprehensive course about how to take selfies, edit, and post amazing photos on social media. This is the course for those looking for a selfie masterclass. This course offers a certificate you can add to your CV. Here’s what else you’ll learn:
- How to use your equipment for portraits and selfies.
- How to find the best angles to capture your subject in a flattering light.
- How to pose for photos.
- How to edit selfies, including how to use the best filters.
- All the dos and don’ts of self-portraits and selfies.
- Creative Self Portrait Photography: Going Beyond the Selfie
This is a course dedicated to teaching you how to take creative portrait photos and selfies. This course prepares students to use their creativity to create unique artistic images. This is for the students looking to take unique photos for their social media profiles and stand out from the crowd. Here’s what you will learn:
- How to use lighting and edit photos when lighting conditions are less than ideal.
- How to take creative self-portraits.
- How to find inspiration for creative photoshoots.
- How to use your smartphone camera, especially the iPhone for artistic selfies.
- How to use timers and other camera features.
Featured image: https://unsplash.com/photos/ZKJQCWsKmPs